Small-flowered Corina has a highly uniform and well-branched plant habit which ensures a good coverage of the pot. Corina is suited for production in spring and autumn and can be used for production in a wide range of pack and pot sizes. Corina exhibits a strong basal branching and mounded plant habit covered with profuse quantities of flowers which continue to produce blooms throughout the season.
The series is now extended with a black and white mixture and terracotta, a beautiful color tone which fades into a purple haze.
• Highly uniform in plant habit and earliness
• Non-stretching well-branched plant habit
• Excellent for spring and autumn production
• Perfectly suitable for production in packs and pots
• Profuse quantities of flowers colors all season long
• Available both as raw and primed seed
|Use:||packs, pots, containers, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||10-15 cm (4-6 in.)|
|Garden height:||15-20 cm (6-8 in.)|
|Garden width:||25-30cm (10-12 in.)|
|Seed count:||1,100-1,400 S/gram, (31,000-40,000 S/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and primed|